40% Profit when Fundraising with Tupperware


How will your organization benefit?
  • There is no cost to your organization or fund raiser
  • I supply all materials free
  • I bag and tag all orders for you to deliver or have picked up at your location (only sales tax applies)
  • All orders placed on line will be direct shipped (shipping & handling applies)
  • 40% of all retail sales go directly to your organization or fund raiser using Fundraiser catalog
  • Proceeds are paid to your organization or fund raiser within 15 business days of the event closing date
  • Product is delivered approximately 2 weeks from the time the fund raiser is closed
  • Partnership with a trusted product and name – Tupperware!


Checks are made payable to me, your profit will be delivered to you with the orders. There is no expense to your organization.  I supply all materials and I sort and bag everything.

I also can connect your event on line for family and friends to view and/or order.  This will help your organization or fund raiser to reach people they normally cannot. Online orders are direct shipped. Separate check for 40% of retail online sales is sent to organization from Tupperware.

If you need any additional information fell free to contact me. I am looking forward to working with you.


Your Certified Tupperware Fundraiser,


Susan Enzor
Certified Fundraiser
440 984-3276

Comments

Popular posts from this blog